From: Dan Heath <da...@windstream.net>
Subject: KR> Wheel woes
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 4:58 PM

I got my new bearings today, and putting them in was fairly easy.  At first
they did not fit the axle, even they measured as though they should.  A
little buffing with some 220 solved that problem.

However, I tried the Clorox bottle and the light cardboard and neither would
work.  In fact, I still ended up pinching a hole in the tube.  So I have 3
tubes left and if I go through those, I will have to go to some different
wheels.  This is insane.  Why would anyone ever design a wheel like this, to
go on an airplane, setting everyone up for failure from the start.  I am up
to four tubes shot, now.

I should be flying, instead, I am screwing around with something that should
be a no-brainer task.

Daniel R. Heath

da...@windstream.net

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2010 - KR Gathering in Richmond, Ky - I39