If I/we are in error then I do apologize and I sincerely mean that.

Quite a bit of time was spent trying to be sure that it wasn't just an error
on my/our part and I for one have used the KRnet search engine with success
many times. I can find post from all of the regular contributors so I was
surprised that I couldn't find any of mine. Name, subject, words, phrases,
nothing seemed to work. It's not that I care that much but it was brought to
my attention and I just thought it was odd and eventually concluded that
they had been deleted.

However, of all the off and on searching that I did over several weeks, I do
not recall searching for my email address because I could find everyone else
without using their email address.

Well I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again so I'll just try to
learn from it and move on. Sorry guys.

Regards,

Myron (Dan) Freeman

Indpls, Ind. 46203-3570