At 10:03 AM 5/2/2010, you wrote:
> > This morning I'm thinking more clearly and my decision is to have the
> > flyin as planned. I understand that some of you may prefer to go to the
> > Virginia Festival of Flight and thats OK, but I will be here and have the
> > hangar doors open, hope you can come.
>
>Good for you!  I meant to email you last night and let you know that was my
>opinion as well, but never got around to it.  If nothing else, you, Dan, and
>I will stand around and talk KRs and Corvairs all day (weather permitting).
>Anybody else is welcome to be there too...

Thanks to Jack for mentioning the Virginia Festival of Flight.  It's
not too far from East Tennessee to Suffolk Virginia and I hope to see
some of you there.  New this year, we will be having a 60 mile, timed
Rally along a triangular course on Sunday morning.  It would be great
to see some KRs flying in that event.

That will be my second show in a row.  On the weekend of the 14th,
15th and 16th, I will be a Lumberton NC http://mafsac.com/ doing
their photography. On the 22nd and 23rd, I will be in Suffolk where
I'm the web master and photographer.

I hope to see you there.

Donald Reid

Visit my websites at:
AeroFoil, A 2-d Airfoil Design And Analysis Program -
http://aerofoilengineering.com
Virginia Regional Festival Of Flight - http://virginiaflyin.org
EAA Chapter 231 - http://eaa231.org/