From: krnet-bounces+larry=lebanair....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+larry=lebanair....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Pete Klapp
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:20 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net; pkengr
Subject: FW: KR> FW: EAA 82 WINGS AND WHEELS FLY-IN

> Subject: KR> FW: EAA 82 WINGS AND WHEELS FLY-IN

> > KR Netters,
> >

> > EAA 82 is having it's 4th Annual "WINGS AND WHEELS FLY-IN" on Saturday
and Sunday, June 5 & 6th at Barber Airport (2D1).

> > The field is located approximately three miles north of Alliance, Ohio
on State Route 225. There will be aircraft with automotive and alternative
engines - CORVAIRS AND VOLKSWAGENS on display.

> > There will be a pancake breakfast on Saturday and Sunday from 7 till 11
AM with lunch on Saturday from noon till 2 PM. This event is open to the
public.

> > There will be homebuilt aircraft ( KR-2S's, Pietenpols, an
Afford-a-Plane), PRA #19 (Rotorcraft Chapter) will have trikes and a
demonstrator, and Vintage and Antique aircraft (Waco 9, Fleet, Taylorcrafts)
on the field. There will be a fleet of some nicely restored Corvair cars on
display.

> > There will be several Corvair engines and a "Roy's Garage" Fifth Bearing
on display for those who are interested in using a Corvair in their project.
Roy Szarafinski of Roy's Garage WILL BE PRESENT to answer questions about
his bearing and will gladly check your ENGINE CASES AND CRANKS for proper
tolerances before you start an engine rebuild.

> > The fly-in hours will be Saturday... 7 AM - 4 PM and Sunday... 7 AM - 2
PM.

> > For more information, contact Ron Willett @ 330-314-0075 or me @
330-388-2074, and Forrest Barber (FBO) at WWW.BARBERAIRCRAFT.COM.