From: "Brad Ankerstar" <ankerst...@embarqmail.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: KR> Need Rotating Beacon/Strobes

<This noob needs a rotating beacon and wing strobes for an almost-completed
KR2. >

This site may be of some interest to you.
http://www.barkeraircraft.com/files/Low_cost_Aircraft_Strobe_lights.pdf

I was looking for the web site for the kit that Great Plains sold and I
found this build it yourself site.  Looks like it may be worth trying if you
have any expertise if electronics.  I don't.

Brad Ankerstar, SW Ohio
N774A, KR2R