>Mark Jones, what is the update on your health and ability to fly soon? Hope
>you
>are doing well.

>Larry Howell

Thanks for asking Larry. I had the MRI done last week and the results are
simply that I have a badly torn rotor cuff in my left shoulder which
requires surgery to repair. I had rotor cuff surgery a year and a half ago
on my right shoulder and I am dreading having to go through this type
surgery again. I have flown only twice since I injured my shoulder back on
June 3rd. The problem is having to push up with my left arm to exit the KR.
Too bad we don't have side doors for handicapped and old folks to easily get
in and out of a KR. I have not scheduled the surgery yet but my doctor says
the sooner we get it done the better off I will be. I am thinking the first
week in August so I can go to Oshkosh and hopefully will be recovered enough
to fly to the Gathering.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net