I'd like to share my experiences to the net with a product called the tornado
www.tornadoair.com. After reading a couple posts on the net about the tornado,
I figured it was worth a try. My KR-2S has a 2100 revmaster with a revflow carb
and ram air. My carb used to be very sensitive to mixture settings. The problem
wasn't with the mixture setting but rather with how even the air fuel mixture
was getting distributed to each cylinder.
I installed the tornado, model ki-40, directly behind the carb inside the
rubber hose before the intake manifold. It is 1 1/2" dia. and 1 1/2" length. On
the first flight I noticed a difference right away. I could richen the mixture
and immediately see a nice balanced decrease in egt. The needles on the egt
guages were balanced nicely on both sides. I have 2 egt guages for the rear
cylinders. I also could now richen the mixture to a richer setting than I could
before which concludes that prior to installing the tornado I was getting a
very rich situation on maybe only one or two cylinders. I now have around 20
hours with it and the results have been great! Depending on your carb and
intake setup, your results may vary. But with the simple slide style throttle
revflow, it did the trick!

Mark Moody
KR-2S C-GHZO (based in CYXX Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
mmoody "at" telus.net