Dear L.B.J:
    I will let You Have N766JP in flying condition For $3,000. I put $1,000
down to hold it for Me, but I have orders  form My Boss(The President of the
U.S.) to be ready to go overseas and tha some of the load off General
Putratus. I am A A-10 Driver So I first have to go to Cherry Point,N.C. To
check on on the latest model A-10C.IF INTRESTED CONTACT ME TEL#
606-376-3774. The President Was Good To Me I have True Hi-speed Internet At
home now. I Still have the Highland Address Slow D.S.L. N766JP is in Primmer
no problem me but if You decide to go with Milatary Paint (Imron) I will
walk you throught each. I can send You Jeff Prozzo (Itialian For Wet Bar
Towel) contact Info. I My letter will be title to said Aircraft.You Get
Plans,all tools used to construct same,and W&B as she is now You will Need
to do A New W&B If Painted.Money was not my Issue with Jeff ,He told Me not
to call him any more and I have Not!! What Is $3,000 to a muti-millionaire?
I have not check the metal &Diamond market since I got out of V.A. Hospital
this date,2  Hrs. from my home but the driver my live-in girl friend or
common law wife in most states but K.Y. is not a State of the Union yet.It
is A Commonwealth like Virginia.Said woman grew up when the speed limit was
55mph. so that is fast to her. I have 2 M.B. 300SDs which late at night I
can plug My G.P.S. in and easly hit 250 mph. But I am a very safe driver at
that speed haveing traning on the Auto-Buan & at 10 North Lee Street Lincion
Neb. Ex Neb.-State Trooper when We used 440 C.i. intercepters as the
power-plant (495 brake H.P. or we would send it back).

                Yours

            Dr. J.R. Freeman Maria 6 P.h.D.s & only 1 M.D.
jrfree...@highland.net