A recent post about adding extended wing panels sure peaked my interest.  I may
have asked the question before, but did not see much interest.

My hope is that some young bright engineer will come up with a wing design to
make KR2-s comply with LSA requirements.  Outer wing panels of course, not a
total rebuild.

There was a post about the impossibility of the well known person working at
such, being able to do so.  As and old retired Architect, I passed the
structural engineering test that was part of four days of difficult testing,
but the post I refered to was greek to me.

I am sure a lot of the 750 on the list, there may be several that would
appreciate an extended wing design, as we are all getting older and more apt to
have medical items that otherwise ground us.

Thanks to Eric Overton for the breath of fresh air about electronic ignition
systems.  Made a lot of since to me.

Tom Garner  thomas.garner07"at"comcast.net  in metro Nashville.