----- Original Message -----
From: <zorc...@aol.com>

Then I guess every Mooney out there must be terribly unstable....

Bill Zorc
Vero Beach, FL
RV-8 N2046F

In a message dated 7/12/2010 12:45:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aerona...@sbcglobal.net writes:

On a  more basic note, I will add two things about forward sweep.
1. Your wings  must be much stronger to handle the forces caused by the
negative  stability.
2. It generally requires a computer controlled flight system to  handle the
bending moments.
Not recommended.
Hal  Dantone