That is just AWESOME! The pictures that is...

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Mark L wrote:

Up until 10PM, I didn't have a way to add fuel to the new tank, but a beer,
a hole saw, a "Hail Mary", and ten minutes later I had a hole through the
wingskin and into the top of the tank.  I missed my intended location by a
quarter inch, but I'll take that.  A little vacuuming and 15 minutes later I
had a fuel filler neck "glued" in place with vinyl ester resin.  More on the
work I did later, but right now I'm concentrating on getting the fuel filler
finished up and trying to make the plane a little less hideous for the
Airventure Cup race.  See the top photo at
http://www.n56ml.com/sunsets .  I've missed a bunch of great sunsets, but
I'll make it up...