Hi KR'ers!

I am in the process of picking up the construction  efforts on a  KR-2 I
have inherited from my father in-law who has since  passed. What I have
established is he bought the plane in its  construction phase from a previous
builder.

My question is I have a KR-2 fuselage sitting on RR landing gear with
completed tail section, but looking through his paper work on the plane I see
no
 log or paper work indicating a center spar inspection.

Note the center spars were installed prior to him purchase the plane so I
suspect he never received any indication of the center spar being inspected
prior to webbing being installed..

Would appreciate any ideas what my next step would be to correct this over
sight.. I really don't want to go in and tear things apart.

Thanks!

Paul,
Lakeland, Florida