---- smwood <smw...@md.metrocast.net> wrote:
I have further updates for the Mixture Meter forum from inputs obtained at
AirVenture 10 and additional users.  Will tell all at the Gathering.

But what for those who will not be able to make it to the gathering?

Paul.

After the Gathering I will post the presentation on my EAA Chapter web site.
The technology is steadily evolving.  Different sensors and displays are
being put on the market.  Part numbers change.  So, periodic updates are
needed to keep up with the latest and greatest.

Sid Wood