NetHeads,

See the photo at the top of http://www.n56ml.com/sunsets/ .  This one looked so
familiar that I had to double check the date I took it to make sure I hadn't
somehow mixed up today's pictures with some I took a few months ago.  I've seen
so many killer sunsets they're starting to run together!   This one works for
me though.

It was so smooth late this afternoon I ran it wide open for a couple of minutes
(no fear of that anymore!) and got 185 mph TAS, despite the 99 degree OAT at
1500'.  That's three different runs that tell me I'm .5 to 1 mph faster with
the longer wings, so I'm going to call that a sucess also.  Winter speeds will
be even better...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com