Mark,
Perhaps using 2-inch SCAT, instead of 1.5-inch, would have less restriction
to get more air flow to the cooler.
Looks like you are dumping the oil cooler out flow into the engine
compartment high on the fire wall.  This is a relatively high air pressure
location; the local air pressure at the oil cooler outlet needs to be low to
get max air flow through the cooler.  You could make an outlet duct for the
oil cooler and route the outlet flow directly to the air outlet point at the
bottom of the fire wall for max suction.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA
smw...@md.metrocast.net

...I spent some time tonight documenting what I'm doing with the oil cooler
upgrade at http://n56ml.com/corvair/oil_system/ , although there's a LOT
more to do there.

I'll see y'all at the Gathering...

Mark Langford