From: "Mark Langford" <n5...@hiwaay.net>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: KR> keg

> A Keg of Amber would be great as long as it will get drank, but would be a
> waste if it is not drank up.

I'm confident that if you bring it, it will be disposed of.  Put a donation
can nearby and it will be paid for.  Everybody bring your favorite mug, or
somebody bring some plastic cups, and we'll all be happy and leave a much
smaller footprint on the airport trash situation...

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com