Pat

I drew the 2nd set of plans that Ken used to sell on the KR1.  I don't
remember a side stick.  I guess it could have been on the very 1st set or
any other subsquent set of plans on the KR1 that I am not aware of.  But it
was not on the set of plans that I provided for Ken.

I bought Don Betchans' KR2 that had the side stick.  And if you thought that
the stick coming up from the floor was sensitive.  Then hang on, that side
stick is *super sensitive*.  It is just such a short stick that the moves
are very exagerated which make it a little quicker on the reactions of the
plane.  Unless you have alot of flying time in some of the other KR's.  I
would suggest a conventional stick placement.  I have over 2800hr total and
close to 256hrs in KR's.  And that was before I bought Don Betchans' plan
from 'Red' Ewing in Garrison ND.

Greg Martin