I guess I get the award for the longest way home from the gathering.
   Jo and I drove to Fayetteville, NC right after the banquet and stayed there
for 8 days and left on Monday morning, (09/27) and drove to Jack & Sandy
Cooper's home. We spent the night there and left yesterday morning at about
11:30. We drove through the night and arrived home this morning at 7:30. We
also had to stop back at Berea, KY to retrieve two pillows we left at the motel.
   Had a very good time at Jack & Sandy's house and also a very good meal.

Patrick Driscoll
Saint Paul, MN
patric...@usfamily.net

If you can read this, Thank a teacher
If you are reading this in English, thank a veteran