From: Eric j Pitts <eric.pi...@starband.net>
Subject: KR> Sorry
To: kr...@mylist.net
Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 7:10 PM

Sorry for all the crap attached to the last message.

--
Eric Pitts
Terre Haute, Indiana

"Life should NOT be a  journey to the grave with the  intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but  rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn  out
and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"