Yesterday, I worked all day, with a fellow builder, to build these fittings
for the wing tanks.  We made the tank to cap wing skin level fittings and
the fuel probe fittings.

I messed up one of the fuel cap fittings, so I will  have to order new
stuff, and build a new one.  Since I have seen two of them made, I can
probably make this one with the exception of the welding.

So, another 12 or so, hours racked up on this project.

http://krbuilder.org/ConvertingToWingTanks/index.html

The last 6 thumbs and associated pics.  The fun has worn off, this needs to
be finished soon.

Daniel R. Heath

da...@windstream.net

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN