Todd PriceI wrote:

> Mark question for you.  On the your dual stick setup, what is the size of
> the washer you call out for the centering locators?

I don't remember...that was a long time ago!  All I can tell you was the
inner diameter was something just large enough to clear the 1.25" tubing,
and with a large diameter.  I just looked through the McMaster Carr catalog
(they  have hundreds of different kinds and sizes of washers) to find a thin
one with a hole size that fit.  See http://www.mcmaster.com and search for
"washer".  I probably used something like their number 91083A039 , which you
could also just enter into the "FIND" field.

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com