$13,000.  That's the number that it is going to cost me to replace my VW
installation, from the firewall to the tip of the spinner, with my new
Corvair.  I know it can be done for much less, but mine was built by who I
consider to be the best in the business and as close as it comes to buying a
factory produced engine, or maybe even better.

I will soon have a nice VW installation, firewall to the tip of the spinner,
available for about half that.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN
There is a time for building and it never seems to end.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC