Men of KR Flight:

I just received my KR-1 plans and am not overly pleased.

1)   Shipping and Handling cost $25.00 for a package the USPS shipped for $6.00
2)   No packing list.
3)   Several prints labeled KR-2...
4)   6 pages missing from the instruction manual.

At this point I don't know if I have everything I need to build the aircraft or
not.
I have a sinking feeling I wasted $139.00.  I thought my Corby plans left
something
to be desired.  After paging through the KR-1 plans I will never say a bad word
about the Corby prints again!

I ran across a post in the archive that advised purchasing the KR-2 plans to
supplement
the KR-1 plans.  It sure seems a shame to have to spend an additional $204.95
plus $25.00 for shipping to get what you need to build the craft...  Is any one
else having this issue?

Respectfully,

HillBilly John
Fenwick, West Virginia