I just returned from possibly my last flight of the season and what a great
flight it was. The air temp was 39°F, the winds were calm and it was smooth as
glass up there. The reason this may have been my last flight of the season is
that my weekend is booked full with family things and on Monday I am having
rotor cuff surgery. This has been my best season of flying since my plane first
took flight back in March of 2005. Why, because I have had absolutely no engine
problems this entire season. What a great feeling. Thanks to all who helped me
finally achieve a reliable engine. Anyway, here is a link to a photo I took
before I brought her back to the surly bonds of Earth. Enjoy......
http://www.flykr2s.com/photo.html

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net