Jose,

I've been watching the progress of your BD4 on the BD4 forum - I'm building
a BD4C myself, although I haven't gotten nearly as far yet as you.  Welcome
to the KR list - the most useful aircraft builders list I've come across.
As Dave Goodman said, more power to you if you can get FBW to work.  Don't
forget loss of power is only one of the failure modes that has to be
contemplated and accommodated.  Runaway servos is another, with pretty
significant implications for an aircraft in flight.

Good luck.

Tony King
Queensland Australia