It doesn't seem line the best solution but it did solve the problem of fumes
with my neighbors Aeronca aluminum tank. I had the tapered brass valve in my
aluminum tank which did leak some and still use it now in my composite tank.
It's wrapped with Kevlar for safety and seals up better than the metal tank.
Any tank installed should be removable to access the foreword section. I
have photos available of my composite tank if anyone wants to have a look.

Joe
Scappoose Ore.

I highly recommend an aluminum tank.  If it's
leaking, just fix it!  Wrapping it with composite doesn't seem like an
optimum solution.

As for a composite tank, good luck.  Just make sure it's removable.

Mike
KSEE