From: "Teate, Stephen" <ste...@compositecooling.com>
To: oceanmanus <oceanma...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, November 10, 2010 9:28:59 AM
Subject: RE: KR> Hello

Hello Joe,

Welcome to the list! What part of north Texas are you from? I live north west
of
Fort Worth in a little town called Paradise in the Bridgeport and Decatur area.
Tell me where you are in your project and what your plans are.

Stephen Teate
Composite Cooling Solutions, L.P.
4150 International Plaza, Suite 500
Fort Worth, Texas 76109