Larry

Instead of doing a 3 piece setup like is in the plans, my spar will be
bent up at the fuselage like Darren Cromptons kr. The only difference
will be, I am gonna do away with the WAFS so everything will be 1
piece. This should create a little more room for fuel in the wings and
allow me to have flaps much much larger than the average kr. Also,
come hell or high water I am going to have retractable landing gear on
my plane. I know the argument for fixed gear over retracts is a strong
one, but I just can't get around it. If I'm gonna build it it's gotta
be exactly what I want or I can't justify spending the time.

Blessed is the lord my strength which teaches my hands to war and my
fingers to fight.