At 09:39 AM 11/11/2010, you wrote:
>A look behind the panel would make you think
>you were looking at a factory airplane, and the details of the fiberglass
>fit and finish are amazing.

Thanks, Mark.  I've never really thought of it being any more than
adequate.  I wish my "exterior" were up to some of the top KR's standards too.

I think Steve's peddles made of thicker material are the way to
go.  I'd suggest where possible builders at least do an exterior
reinforcement on the corners as I plan to do at some point now.  I'll
get some tubing that fits over the existing tubes, cut it in half,
then have it welded to the corners for an inch or two down the
existing tubing.  I think the only really weak point of the lighter
weight tubing is the 90 degree corner welds.

Larry Flesner