Hello all,

I am contemplating building by stub wings at the same time I build my outboard
wings.  Kind of makes since but I have not worked out the details.  I was
thinking of installing a temporary rib at the location of the cut for the
outboard portion.  Doing this would save some time using the "Flipomatic" tm
ML.   One additional reason for this is my fuselage is almost complete
(including panel) except for fairing in some parts and sanding and sanding.
(No firewall forward).
Constructive comments to either stop me or push me on is appreciated.

Steve Phillabaum
KR2Swide
Shorter Alabama
334-740-0066