I just made two 4x8 tables and bolted together it works great with locking
wheels that way you can build the KR1, KR2 or KR2 s on the same table and with
wheels you can put it against the wall for a table.

________________________________
From: R. Human <rahu...@peoplepc.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 11:37:07 AM
Subject: RE: KR> Boatbuilding Questions

Mike since no one else has replied directly to your table questions - here's
my take.

The table doesn't need to be any longer that it takes to layout the fuselage
sides - so what-ever that is based on the short or long fuselage. I would
probably make it as wide as the widest part of the fuselage as you will need
that when you start to erect the sides.

The Horizontal stab/Elevator can be saved to last but you will need to mount
the rudder post when you frame the boat. The Vertical Stabilizer is
constructed after the Horizontal/Elevators are mounted.

Hope this helps

Rick Human
N202RH
Houston, Tx