A friend of my brother's, British ex-pat Malcolm Dixon, passed away recently
and his family is trying to locate the Fairchild 24W that he owned.  Last known
location was somewhere around Houston, TX but it could be anywhere in the
States.  Since there aren't very many of these airplanes around, we're hoping
it won't be too difficult to locate.  Registry shows that it probably still has
its original Warner Super Scarab radial engine... again, not many of those
around either.

Any help or leads, please email me off-list.  Thanks.

DO NOT ARCHIVE

Oscar Zuniga
Air Camper NX41CC "Scout"
San Antonio, TX