From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Jose Fuentes
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 6:30 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Elevator?

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had a complete elevator laying around from a junked
project that was in good shape?

The project I took over has half the elevator missing, I've debated with
myself on either rebuilding it or maybe if I'm lucky I can just buy one from
a crashed plane or something?

Hence this email.

just so the two sides match, I'll want the whole elevator.

Thanks and look forward to any replies.

Joe

--
Jose Fuentes
Founding Father (one of and former Vice Prez) of Capital City.NET User's