----- Original Message -----
rom: "Mark Goldman" <bitshif...@gmail.com>
o: kr...@mylist.net
ubject: KR> About to start a KR2S build
I'm about to start a build in the Westminster MD area.  I'm interested
n what people think have been good modifications to make.  Things
ike is it worth giving the plane some extra stretch, larger/smaller
ontrol surfaces, etc.
Mark,
Just remember that with every change decision you make a trickle effect takes
action.  As example.  If you go with the Rod end bearings for hinges at the
tail surfaces you will need to set the elevator spar back 1/8" more to make
room for them.  Thus doing so you will need to move the Horizontal Stabilizer
forward on the fuselage 1/2" or so to make room for the Elevator horn.  ( I did
not now having to make clearance for it ) Just do lots of reasearch of each
decision.  Happy Building, I really enjoy it.
Steve Phillabaum
KR2Swide
Shorter, Alabama
334-740-0066