From: "Craig Williams" <kr2seaf...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 9:49am
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Panel layouts

Been tinkering with a new old style panel design and I have 3 versions so far.
I tried to stay with the standard T configuration but I have room to move and
mix. My thinking right now is to make this main panel all flight
instrumentation and put the engine and nav displays to the sides. Nav CRT on
left and eng steam gauges on right. Take a look and I sure would like to get
your thoughts on panel layouts.

http://www.kr2seafury.com/resources/mynewpanel_ver1.jpg
http://www.kr2seafury.com/resources/mynewpanel_ver2.jpg
http://www.kr2seafury.com/resources/mynewpanel_ver3.jpg