On Wed, January 12, 2011 5:22 pm, Mark Langford wrote:
> Jones wrote:
>
>> Langford you need to banish this poster.
>
> Done.  I'm sure it's a robotic email takeover of some sort that he doesn't
> even know happened.  He's free to resubscribe when it's straightened
> out...

Actually, it looks more like a spoofed email address.  Just looked at the
headers and it appears to have never touched a gmail server.  The claimed
origination of mycubie.net(69.167.186.88) failed RDNS lookup.  Very
doubtful that it originated with the KRnet subscriber.  Likely just a
lucky hit, unless someone's gotten sophisticated enough to harvest email
addresses for a specific targeted email list - seems doubtful.

Patrick