Dan and Netters,

I marked my wires using the computer to make labels one for each end of the
wire.  I chose
a font size that would fit the wire.  Then I slipped the label under short
piece of clear shrink tubing and used the heat gun to hold it in place.

Jim Morehead
Cameron Park, CA
N522PC (Under construction again)

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Dan Heath <da...@windstream.net> wrote:A neat trick that I
saw on a unit that I got from SteinAir, was to write in
fine ink on a piece of white shrink wrap and shrink it on to the end of the
wire.  I then added a piece of clear shrink wrap over that, so now I think
it is good to go forever.  Combine that with many different coloured wire,
and you would not even need a legend or index.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN
There is a time for building and it never seems to end.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC