From: Dan Heath <da...@windstream.net>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:38:41 AM
Subject: KR> VE layup

I learned to use plastic sheet when doing a glass layup.  Today, for the
first time, I used that method with Vinyl Ester.  What a mess.  The sheet
reacts to the VE and curls.  I don't recommend this method when using VE.

All but the one large hole in the bottom of the wings are now patched and
the tops of both wings are ready for finish work and painting.  I start leak
testing the tanks today.

Daniel R. Heath

da...@windstream.net

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN