Well thank you Sid!  Ever since I came to see you last weekend I have been
pondering the AFR gauge.  Although I can't use the nice bright laser red unit
you have because my cockpit is being done in a military style (black face
gauges with white needles) I am hooked on the idea and will install one of
these gadgets once I find one that can works for my style.  But I have a few
questions I hope someone can answer.

1.  With EGT we normally monitor all cyl but with AFR we are typically only
monitoring one.  Is there a chance you could run one of the other cylinders too
lean and burn a valve?

2.  Would you want to adjust the mixture on takeoff by this gauge to maximize
HP?

3.  Once leaned to 14.7 afr is there any reason other than an altitude changes
to touch it.

Thanks again Sid for spending so much time showing me you plane.  Hope mine is
half as nice.

Craig