Thanks Gary. Almost got off on a tangent here designing a  8 foot long
battery powered hand held hack saw with that cuttin wire....just to cut the
occasional urethane sheet. The only time I use urethanes is for gas tank
work  I use polystyrene for everything else. I'll lay this topic to rest for
now and get back to work on my projects. This has been a good week. Managed
to get the control stick assemby designed (dual controls and tandem seating)
and partially built and preliminarily installed in the fuselage The seat
bottoms are in. Next project is trying/installing my new hinge design. I
think it is a lot simpler than the Dr Dean arrangement. I'll share that
after testing to destruction