Phillip Harrison wrote:

>>I bought a KR2 kit and plan to use an epoxy with a 4.8 oz BID CF/Aramid.
Maybe I'm wrong. But this seems like a pretty good idea. <<

I'm guessing you've never actually used Kevlar.  The stuff is very diffiult
to cut, but the killer is that it's virtually impossible to sand.  It just
frizzes up and creates a fuzz on the surface every time you sand through to
a stray strand.  You spend all your time trying to hide it again, only to
sand into it again and again.   I used carbon fiber with a single Kevlar
tracer, and that one simple thread still gives me a very bad taste for the
stuff...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website www.n56ml.com