Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:29:23 -0600
From: "Mark"  <markweg...@charter.net>
Subject: RE: KR> KR2 Plans
To: "'KRnet'"  <kr...@mylist.net>

While I am working on two KR  projects with original registered plans, I
would like to make the following  observation.

With all the modifications that have been made over the  years by all the
builders (finished and in process)... is the KR series as  currently built
and flown really still the same aircraft?

JMHO

Mark W.
N952MW