From: krnet-bounces+pk.smith=bigpond.net...@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+pk.smith=bigpond.net...@mylist.net] On Behalf Of
Darren Crompton
Sent: Monday, 31 January 2011 12:16 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> KR sold

Hi All.

My KR2S project has been sold to a guy living 2 suburbs away.  Dean Cooper
decided he wanted to re-enter the KR scene after selling his project many
years ago.  He is known to a number of the Aussie KR guys and has been
reacquainting himself with long lost friends.

My partner Marcelle, and I started a new business, Bikram Yoga Bayside
www.bikramyogabayside.com.au , which has been going great guns for us since
we opened in April 2010.

Unlike any 9-5 job, being a business owner is all consuming.  Aside from
being the front person behind the desk, I also play the roles of business
planner, marketing manager, secretary, statistician, webmaster, cleaner,
builder, liaison officer, accountant, contract negotiator, warehouse
manager, treasurer, HR manager to 9 staff, and then there are those damned
government quarterly Business Activity Statements!  Needless to say our
business is a spare time vacuum.......and I still work a 9-5 job!

Work on the KR came to a halt at the start of last year when we found a
suitable commercial premises and council planning submissions began.  I can
not see any spare time in sight as we plan to expand the business further,
which includes me heading to the US for 9 weeks in a couple of months and we
wish to avoid tying ourselves up with bank financing to fund the expansion.

I am certainly remaining a member of KRNet and will be keeping in touch with
my KR mates on and off the Internet.  I will also keep my web site up and
running as I know there are people out there who enjoy its content.

Thanks everyone.
--
Darren Crompton
AUSTRALIA