ScottN1213WLos Alamos, NM ---------- Original Message ----------

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:21:52 -0500

I've been studying every KR2 picture I can find and a see only a handful
that have an ELA antenna visible.  This brings up a couple of (dummy me)
questions:

1.  Is an ELT required?  This may sound really stupid, but the lack of
visible antennas has me wondering now.

2.  What about an internal ELT antenna?  All of my other antennas are
internal, why not the ELT?

Thanks!

Dave.
N1199P