I'm making progress this winter. I've got the fuselage in a portable garage
(10'X20') inside my hangar at the airport (AOH).  I can heat the garage but the
hangar is too big and uninsulated.  If any are interested I just uploaded some
pictures taken tonight when I got finished putting two cross coats of Stewart
Systems Gray Primer/Filler on the top of the cowling.  The first two coats are
recommended to brush on with a foam brush and they actually come out fairly
smooth.  After that I'll be spraying the following coats.  I coated the bottom
of the cowling with micro tonight and it is curing here at home where it stays
warm.  It'll be ready to sand and prime within the next day or so.  After that
it's on to coating the wings and sanding, sanding, and sanding.  Sanding isn't
really that bad, it just takes LOTS of time.

Check out the web site with more picture albums at:
http://www.sharkdri...@zoomshare.com or link to it through the krnet.org page
under my name (projects under construction).  Any questions feel free to ask.
I always get lots of info. from the krnet so I hope my posting may help someone
else too.

Neal Hornung