From: <garya...@kwic.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: KR> RE: KR&gt;Trailer length and width

RE: KR>Trailer length and width

Hey guys I am going to trailer a KR2 and need to know the size of an
enclosed trailer to do the job. The bird has to be outside for awhile. What
is the length and width the internals need to be to accept the KR? And the
height? (wings are off) I'm thinking 8' wide x 15' long x 4' high? (w/o
engine) Any easy trailer tips as I might convert my boat trailer?

Gary