Hello KR Netters,
I have all along planned to put an O-200 that I have on my KR. The engine needs
an overhaul and my spendable cash is limited more now with this economy than it
has been. Sooooo,
Last night while visiting with a friend he offered me a Revmaster 2180 with
only about 25 hours on it for $1,000 complete with dual ignition, oil cooler,
prop hub, starter & alternator. I would have to change the cowling and possibly
the mount since what I have is for the O-200.
I have a Velocity which serves as my cross country airplane and am thinking of
the KR as my weekend flyer.
Victor Taylor
Irvington, Alabama

Sent from my iPhone