From: warrong2 <warro...@bellsouth.net>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Pics from last week
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi people, I am not trying to be a whiner but did anyone see the pics of my
KR2-S last week? I never even saw it listed on the kr newsletter here.
Dermatologists Hate Her
Clever Mom Uses $5 Trick to Erase Wrinkles and Look Younger Instantly.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d8c97261212c347f94st05duc