Hey Guys, Just a quick word about high fill epoxy primer. This stuff will
dissolve plastic, or at least the thin plastic cups that I used to scoop each
part out of the gallon can. After stirring part A and B separately I used throw
away plastic cups from the Dollar General to dip into the gallon cans (50/50
mix) and then poured both into one mixing container. After painting one side of
the fuselage I went back to clean up only to find the cups had totally
dissolved. Change of plans for the other side.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854