Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:23:23 -0500
From: "Mark" <markweg...@charter.net>
Subject: RE: KR> Re: Tri gear tail first on runway.
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>, <virg...@bellsouth.net>

The angle of attack is dependent on the 'relative wind' and has nothing to
do with the wing chord reference to speed, attitude of the aircraft/airframe
or anything else other than the relationship of the aerodynamic chord of the
wing relative to the "relative wind". There are a number of publications,
including FAA stuff, that explain the concepts (I bet Mark L can chime in
here too) :)

Mark W.
N952MW